Re: Prisoner transport?

Zitiere Lee Williams <grizz@freeuk.com>:

> Yes it is, also the trucks are not usually armoured
even when transporting
> VERY dangerous cases.

in german itīs hard to get out once youīre in, but
for fellows outside say shooting the driver and take his
keys would be rather easy. so the really "heavies" are
transported in armoured mercedes s-classes driven by
police swat-members.

> driver of similar vehicles) that they handle like pigs
on roller blades.

well, if they are as seriously underpowered as our vans
itīs hard to drive them over the edge...

> BTW one of the other companies in the private sector
is UK Detention
> Services, who actually ran a prison near here until a
couple of weeks ago
> when the place was forcibly taken over by HM Prison
Service and the UKDS
> contract terminated...apparently their 'service' was
not up to scratch.

some low security prisons in my state have additional
(cheaper) private security for non-vital tasks, but
thatīs experimental. but even the state officers arenīt
that well-paid. bribery to get things(drugs) in prison
is common, if hard to detect and even a case of a female
guard falling in love to a inmate and letting him escape
hit the news.

gamewise, still free your targets during transport .

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .

Schauen Sie doch mal bei uns vorbei!