Re: New Life for Millennium's End

> Our goal is to make these fine products available to a wider audience
> and
> expand the community of ME fans. Our first step is to find out what
> you, the
> hard-core ME fans, would like to see. We'd like to get input from all
> interested parties so we can make well-informed decisions. This
> process will
> take a while, so there will be plenty of time to hear all opinions.

A faster damage system, i've never got on well with the ME one...;-(
keep the bodymaps and the targeting system, they rock...

the Alternate setting idea is cool, but not to the extent of GURPS,
anyway, the ME system is more suited to "real life" settings, it's just
a question of extending the rules here and there, i think ME would
quite happily run with several backgrounds, Alternity's Dark Matter for
instance, but for everything there's always new rules which need to be
bolted on, i've always felt that the ME percentile system is suited to
"add-on" rules ....

Ops Kit v2, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! as it was finished when CEE died, and
iirc had almost got to print, surely its just a question of writing the
pdf file and adding it to your store ?

which reminds me, can you add "Country" to the online purchase form /
i'd really rather like to buy things, but legitimately, rather than as
Jeff suggested, fudging a US address and submitting my Card
details....(i'm in the UK by the way) i'm sure it shouldnt be too hard
hmmmm ?

get onto Gurth and find out what *should* have been in the Vehicle
book, but wasnt....

possibly some more location sourcebooks, Roger did the invaluable
London Sourcebook ( http://www.the-isg.co.uk ) and if there could be
some more interesting locations, Berlin, Paris etc (try not to be so
ethnocentric as to just do American Cities, *please*, speaking of
which, rewriting the Canon to make BE/BE a bit more "Global" would be
cool)

about it for my current rant methinks, have to think of some more
material for tomorrow...;-P

AJC

http://D-WOLF.net/content/content2.htm