New Life for Millennium's End

Hello Millennium's End fans! As you've already discovered, Hero Games has
acquired the rights to the Millennium's End product line from Charles Ryan.
What we're trying to do right away is take the existing ME books, without
changes, and make them available online as e-books. Several are already up
in our store, and the rest should be up shortly. We're still in the process
of figuring out the future of the product line, and we invite you to provide
your input to that process through our discussion boards at
www.cybergames.com. I don't want to take up bandwidth here on the mailing
list about this discussion, unless that's what you'd prefer. You can comment
directly to me, or to our discussion boards, or on this list.

Our goal is to make these fine products available to a wider audience and
expand the community of ME fans. Our first step is to find out what you, the
hard-core ME fans, would like to see. We'd like to get input from all
interested parties so we can make well-informed decisions. This process will
take a while, so there will be plenty of time to hear all opinions.

While I'm still in the process of reading through the ME line, I'm not
entirely unfamiliar with the genre, having co-authored the Espionage! and
Danger International RPGs, and being a long-time fan of technothriller
fiction in general. The ME line has impressed me with its production values,
writing, and meticulous research. I'm also impressed with the quality of the
materials that you all have created in support of ME. When creating future
materials for ME we will strive to meet the high standards that have been
set. Thanks for your time!

-- Steve Peterson, Cybergames.com