Re: New Life for Millennium's End

Brian McDonald wrote:

> For my 2 cents worth.
> there are two things about ME that have always made me a bit buggy well a lot
> buggy.
>
> first the rules for hand grenades are ludicrous.  even in the movies the damn
> things just aren't that lethal.

I agree, they are a bit far fetched, any blasts I have seen have been relatively
localized... Check out Virtual Pender's site... he has a fairly decent answer, but
to be honest they have yet to come up in my game.

> second the rules on scoped rifles are desperately wonky.  Scopes are simply not
> that effective.  Under the current rules they are nearly omnipotent.

As for the omnipotence of telescopic sights, you should take a look at the data in
Mr. Pawlawski's site... I just remove the values for the iron(fixed) sights and add
the accuracy value for the scope/laser sight. He even considers that with certain
telescopic sights you loose the "big picture" and thusly suffer a penalty to your
Perception (Important when looking for the next target).

What can I say? I am a fan of these sites.... they have done some good work...

S.