Re: [ME] Re: Crippled US EP-3

> Don't forget the US uses
> unstable data storage technology the likes of which many civilians could
not
> even dream of. It would take an act of god to recover any scraps of data
> from these systems

What unstable storage technologies are you refering to?  The latest systems
(last 10-20 years) that I have insight into (which are not that many) use
standard types of media (SCSI hard drives, DAT tapes, etc).  Also, data can
be recovered from almost any media if not properly destroyed.  I work with a
system that handles up to Top Secret, and was told that once media is at the
TS, it can never be downgraded, even through DOD approved erasing protocols.

Christopher J. Kracik
The ME Notebook
http://www.kracik.com/me