RE: Scopes, Sniping and Reloading: Was new life for...

I totally agree that all these skills should be in sniper package. Although
they don't have much to do with actual shooting (in game mechanics). To add
to your package, he/she also needs high alertness (good perception).

"Even heroes die..."
- Oni

My Fading Suns page:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/joni.virolainen/fsindex.htm