Re: What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

T-RO <tro@mpinet.net> writes
>Lots of math involved just to make a character. Not bad to an RPGer, but to a
>beginner it can be intimidating.

That's where Character Generation programs help, taking all the maths
out of the player's hands. Links from the CyberGames web site to the
various programs available for download might help.

<QUICK PLUG>
And I've finally got started on the Win9x version of MEndChr too, just
in time for having to incorporate a new rule version.
</QUICK PLUG>

--
Mark Baker
http://www.lange.demon.co.uk/Millenniums_End/ME_Index.html