Re: Satellite Broadcasting?

--- "Robert J. Hansen" <cortana@earthlink.net> wrote:
> That's also your only line of communication with the
> terrorists.  Do you
> really want to cut that off?  It'll really do a
> great thing for
> negotiations, axing their feed like that...

I can concede many of your points, but just because
you cut off the broadcast to the outside world,
doesn't mean that you've cut off all communication.
It would be very easy to loop back the signal to the
terrorists as well, so it looks like they're
broadcasting.

I'm working on contacting the right people that deal
with the satellite connections (I need to get off my
ass and go over a few offices) and getting an educated
idea of how something like this would work out.