Re: Black powder

Christopher J. Kracik writes:

> I spoke with a very trusted FFL dealer regarding this.  He stated that as an
> antique, it does not require an FFL to ship.  He stated that it should be
> shipped UPS, overnight.  Obtain a fairly accuarte worth, and be sure to
> insure it for at least that value.  He beleives that FedEx will not ship
> firearms.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Chris

    I sent a request to the Dept of Justice, they called me back, within 2
days!!!, and said it at least had to GO to a FFL, and it would be best to
ship from a FFL as well, but, she stated i had to tell the FFL that i got
the musket as a "option of law"  and that i do have to register it out
here.  When we're ready to ship i will check with a dealer in my area, i
don't really care the regs, i just want to do what it takes to get it, one
of my relatives carried it through his tour in the civil war.

Benjamin