Re: What is Needed?

A Little Runaway
-----------------

PCs are hired to find a daughter of a wealthy family. The father of the
family is a very protective of his daughter and thinks that she has run away
with her boyfriend who he did not approve.

The girl actually ran away with her boyfriend but didn't know that his
intention was to blackmail the father to deliver him quite a substantial
amount of money. In my game the couple were hiding at the everglades but any
remote location will do.

Unfortunately for the boyfriend he owed a lot of money (which was why he
tried the blackmail anyway) and his time had run out. The gangsters managed
to track down the couple and even after hearing about his plans they killed
the guy, took the girl and drove back to city (Miami in my game). There they
intended to either blackmail the girl's father or ship her to Colombia (as
her father was opposing FARC quite openly).

So the cell's job is to follow the trail that is left by the girl, her
boyfriend and finally the gangsters (and rescue her).

// J