Re: FBI re-evaluation of issue weapons ->Re: Armored cars

"Robert J. Hansen" wrote:

>I'd say, "WTF?  No.  Go away.  You're already taking too much of my
>paycheck.  Use your frickin' duty weapons already.  And if some agent
>can't qualify on the range with it, take away his badge and hire >someone
>who can."

	Yes, good idea, since every agency, local and federal is suffering from
a shortage of officers, the best idea is to fire a perfectly good
officer/agent instead of finding a simple solution to an easy problem.

> "Can I get $1 from you for the FBI?",
> their next question will be "... and another $1 for the Federal
> Judiciary?"
>
> Then there's the scandal of military families living below the poverty
> level.  There's another "... spare a buck?".  And no matter how much you

	And my answer to those would also be yes, now, when they knock on my
door and say, "We also need $30 a month so that you can pay for some
lazy bastard who doesn't feel like working and just wants to lay around
his house, screw his woman and pump out kids like a machine gun. (ie.
welfare)"  I would say to get off my property.
	Welfare and food stamp and unemployement fraud is through the roof,
take the money from those programs and give them to the law enforcement
agencies.
	that was not so party-nuetral, and while I am not a card-carrying
republican, on this issue we see eye to eye.  I bust my ass to put food
on my table and gas in my car and a roof over my head.  I could, just as
easy, lie to unemployment, and grab welfare....but I don't, cause i see
it as an insult since I can earn my living, others don;t, and they are
getting a free ride.
	Now there's a good mission for purely investigative groups.......have
to crack a giant welfare scam, catch the mastermind and retrive money
and such.  maybe a little tactical (the mastermind and his cronies will
probably not want to give up their cashcow)